According to the Town of Weathersfield purchasing policy all purchases of $10,001 or more shall be subject to a competitive bid process. In evaluating bids, the Town Manager and her/his designee will consider the following criteria (order of priority will differ with each bid):
- Bidder’s ability to perform within the specified time limits.
- Bidder’s experience and reputation, including past performance for the Town.
- Quality of the materials and services specified in the bid.
- Bidder’s ability to meet other terms and conditions, including insurance and bond requirements.
- Bidder’s financial responsibility.
- Bidder’s availability to provide future service, maintenance, and support.
- The ability, capacity and skill of the vendor to perform the contract
- Additional consideration will be given to local contractor whose bid comes within 10% of the next lowest bid.
- Any other factors that the Town Manager and/or Select board determines are relevant and appropriate in connection with a given project or service.
If awarded a bid contract allcontractors must be able to:
- Supply a certificate of insurance that includes general liability and workers’ compensation
- Sign our non-employee work agreement
- Sign a contract of Services
- Complete a W-9
- Provide marketing material (business card or letterhead)
1879 PERKINSVILLE SCHOOLHOUSE ADA RAMP CONSTRUCTION