1879 Perkinsville Schoolhouse Committee
6:30 PM, Tuesday, July 12, 2016
at 1879 Perkinsville Schoolhouse
Call meeting to order: 6:35 pm
Attendance: deForest Bearse, Dottie Richardson, Matt Keniston, Barbara Volta, BJ Esty
Approve minutes from 6/9/16 meeting: deForest made a motion, Dottie 2nd. Passed unanimously
- Update from Matt Keniston- Ramp prices will be verified before next meeting. deForest made a motion to ask the Select Board permission to use funds from Perkinsville School Repairs account to have the ramp built. Dottie 2nd Passed unanimously. This will be brought to the board once bids are available. Matt & Natalie will be grouting the bathroom floor on 7/16/16. No news on when septic will be connected so David Behn can finish connecting bathroom plumbing. Matt has 6-8” maple floor boards he is willing to donate for the ell floor.
- Grant Update- deForest will update us at next meeting
- Inn at Weathersfield Community Night- 7/27/16 & 8/17/16- Date was changed for July dinner.
- Silent Auction- 9/24/16- Weathersfield Festival- We will need to get donations for this event
- Windows- Dottie suggested honoring a teacher who has taught in the 1879 Schoolhouse. Looking for people to send in donations in memory of a teacher. Dottie has a list of teachers. Dottie will add this to the newsletter to get the word out.
- Reviewed Financials from town
- Dottie wrote up a newsletter. It will go out electronically.
- Dottie to write up a little blurb for W. Historical Newsletter
Set Next Meeting Date and Agenda: Tuesday, Aug. 2, 2016 at 6:30
- Update from Matt Keniston
- Grant Update
Inn at Weathersfield Community Night- 7/27/16 & 8/17/16
Silent Auction- 9/24/16
- Open Floor
Meeting Adjourned: Motion made and 2nd at 7:35 pm
Minutes submitted: BJ Esty