REGULAR MEETING OF THE PRUDENTIAL COMMITTEE
ASCUTNEY FIRE DISTRICT #2
6:00 PM, Monday, January 8, 2018
MARTIN MEMORIAL HALL, ASCUTNEY VERMONT
Members in attendance:
Prudential Committee – Everett Bingham, William Southard, and Paul Tillman
Manager – Ed Morris
1. Meeting was called to order by Everett Bingham at 6:02 P.M.
2. Change warrant to first item.
3. Warrant – William Southard made a motion to accept warrant
with expenditures totaling, seconded by Paul Tillman:
Operations = $2,184.37
Project = $0
Total = $2,184.37
4. Approval of the Minutes from November 13, 2017 Motion was made by William Southard and seconded by Paul Tillman to approve the minutes from October 9th, 2017.
Motion passed 3-0
5. Budget review- A review of the current budget situation was conducted. Overall the budget is in good condition. Repairs and maintenance will be over budget because of the repair needed on the pumphouse.
6. Revolving Loan Fund- Motion was made by Paul Tillman to explore using the revolving loan fund to finance valve upgrades to the current water system, Seconded by Bill Southard
Motion Passes 3-0
7. Meeting adjourned at 6:25