AFD#2 Meeting Agenda and Minutes
Documents & Links:
Regular Meeting of the Prudential Committee
ASCUTNEY Fire District #2
6:00 PM, Thursday, November 12, 2018
MARTIN MEMORIAL HALL, ASCUTNEY VERMONT
Members in attendance:
Prudential Committee – Everett Bingham, Paul Tillman, and William Southard
Manager – Ed Morris
- Meeting was called to order by Everett Bingham at 6:03 P.M.
- Changes to Agenda – None
- Approval of the Minutes from October 11, 2018
Motion was made by William Southard and Everett Bingham seconded by to approve the minutes from October 11, 2018.
Motion passed 3-0 abstained.
- Revolving Loan Fund- Paul Tillman made a motion Seconded by Bill Southard to submit the loan application for the State Revolving Loan fund in the amount of $230,000, Motion Passed 3-0. The loan will be used to put in three mainline valves, meters and curb stops.
- Frazier’s Mobile Home Park Update- Max Frazier has informed his residents of the change to individual meters and has purchased meters and curb stopes to make the transition to each home being metered.
- Warrant – William Southard made a motion to accept the warrant
with expenditures totaling:
Operations = $37,093.18
Project = $0
Total = $37,093.18
seconded by Paul Tillman, Motion Passed 2-0
- Meeting adjourned at 6:20