AFD#2 Meeting Agenda and Minutes
Documents & Links:
Ascutney Fire District #2 Minutes 04/09/2018
REGULAR MEETING OF THE PRUDENTIAL COMMITTEE
ASCUTNEY FIRE DISTRICT #2
6:00 PM, Monday, April 9th, 2018
MARTIN MEMORIAL HALL, ASCUTNEY VERMONT
Members in attendance:
Prudential Committee –Everett Bingham, William Southard and Paul Tillman
Manager – Ed Morris
1. Meeting was called to order by William Southard at 6:00 P.M.
2. No Changes to the agenda
3. Minutes from March 12, 2018 –
Motion was made by Paul Tillman and seconded by William Southard to approve the minutes from March 12, 2018.
Motion passed 3-0
4. Sanitary Survey was completed by the State. Everything went well, and we are waiting for the report.
5. Discuss GIS Mapping- The Town has signed on to have GIS mapping. Ed has sent fire district maps to the company. We will soon have electronic mapping at no charge to the Fire District.
6. Discuss last month’s Coliform Test – the follow up testing to last months positive coliform test was clear. The test must have been contaminated by an external source.
7. Discuss Revolving Loan Water Valve Project- Ed Morris applied for
the state revolving loan fund for future valving projects. We will also be working on installing meters and curb stops.
8. Discuss Water Ordinance – Ed mentioned needing to implement ordinances and more policies. Ed handed out an example for the board to look through.
9. No other Information to Discuss
10. Warrant – William Southard made a motion to accept warrant
with expenditures totaling, seconded by Paul Tillman:
Operations = $4,173.64
Project = $0
Total = $4173.64
11. Meeting adjourned at 6:43