The mission of the finance department is to perform all financial and fiduciary responsibilities with efficiency, accuracy and professionalism, and to work with the Town Manager, Selectboard and all departments to provide accurate and timely analysis of the towns finance so responsible financial decision can be made in the best interest of the Town of Weathersfield.
- Accounts receivable
- Accounts payable
- Assist with budget preparation
- Assist Town Manager and Departments Heads in managing the budget
- Complete bank reconciliation
- Ensure compliance with Federal, State and Town’s financial laws and policies
- Follow Generally Accepted Accounting Procedures for municipal governments (GAAP)
- Financial grant management
- Long term strategic financial management
- Assist with capital planning
|Finance Director - Darlene Kelly
Monday-Thursday 7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
FY2020 Budget Document
Other Finance Documents
Treasurer - Steven A. Hier
Assistant Treasurer - Lynn Esty
Tuesday 8 A.M. - 10 A.M. and Thursday - 10 A.M. - 3 P.M.
Telephone:  674-2626