Town Office - Telephone:  674-2626 - Fax:  674-2117
- Town Manager - James "Jim" Mullen -  674-2626 - email
- Town Clerk - Flo-Ann Dango -  674-9500 - email
- Land Use - deForest Bearse -  674-2626 - email
- Listers Office -  674-2626 - email
- Town Highway Department - Superintendent Westley W. Hazeltine -  263-5272 -email
- Animal Control Officer - Cathy Sullivan- Phone:  477-1229
- FOR EMERGENCIES CALL 911
Quicklinks for Residents
- The Weathersfield Wildlife Inventory, a place to enter Field Observations of local wildlife. Sponsored by the Weathersfield Conservation Commission.
- Community Calendar, including meeting agendas.
Boards and Commissions: Information regarding the various Town Boards, including minutes.
- Community Profile: Everything you need to know about Weathersfield in a nutshell, from where the Hospitals are located, to local media outlets, to the number of miles of roads in Town.
- Employment Opportunities and Invitations to Bid.
- Visit our Things to Do and "Photo Album" areas!
- Animal Control: How to contact the Town's Animal Control Officer, and view the Animal Control Ordinance.
- Public Services: Information for various Town Offices, Highway Department, Transfer Station and more. You will find contact information as well as hours of operation.
- Public Documents: A comprehensive resource for Weathersfield Vermont governmental documents, ordinances, policies.
- Forms and Applications: Here you will find downloadable forms for absentee ballots, Vermont civil union permits, marriage license applications, emploment applications. and more.
- Weathersfield School District: School information.
- Demographics: Population and income information for the Weathersfield Community. More Statistics
- Weathersfield was chartered in 1761. Learn more about our history.
Documents found on this website are NOT official copies of any document.
While reasonable efforts have been made to assure the accuracy of the data provided, do not rely on this information without first checking the official edition on file with the Town Clerk. If you are in need of legal advice or counsel, consult an attorney.
Additionally, the website is subject to change without notice. It is not an official Town record and should not be relied on as such, but is provided as a convenience and introduction to the Town of Weathersfield.
- Town Meeting Info 2013
- Town Office Hours
Town of Weathersfield, VT
Martin Memorial Hall HoursMonday - Tuesday - Wednesday - Thursday
7:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M.
Friday - Saturday- Sunday
ClosedEffective October 6th, 2008
- Select Board
2012-2013 Select Board
Daniel E. Boyer, Chair
N. John Arrison, Vice-Chair
Richard N. Clattenburg, Jr, Clerk
David T. Fuller,Selector
Michael Todd, Selector
Email the Select Board
- New Map Online