The mission of the Weathersfield Police Department is to provide a safe community for the residents by reducing crime, taking a proactive approach to policing, and by building trust within our community.
- Provide effective police services at current or higher levels.
- Enforce the laws of the State of Vermont and the Town of Weathersfield Ordinances
- Provide high visibility and proactive patrol targeted to reduce and prevent crime.
- Promote traffic safety and reduce traffic crashes through affective enforcement and education.
- Collaborate with other law enforcement agencies and our citizens to address crime issues that impact our community, region, and state.
- Recruit and retain high quality police staff to serve the community by providing rapid and effective response to calls-for-service and public safety
- Provide and maintain adequate equipment, facilities, and other resources necessary to provide high quality police services and to provide for the safety and education of police personnel.
|William Daniels||Police Chief|
|Ryan Prince||Full-Time Officer|
|Joshua Esty||Part-Time Officer|
|John Graham||Part-Time Officer|
|Timothy McNamara||Part-Time Officer|
|Steve Neilly||Part-Time Officer|